compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and skill level. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• The Portland office of Hart Wagner seeks a file clerk/project assistant. Legal and filing experience a plus, but we will train an entry level candidate who possesses high attention to detail and is very organized.
• Must be efficient and self-motivated with strong communication skills and have the ability to work well under pressure in a team environment while meeting deadlines.
• Duties include organizing and filing legal documents, accurately drafting and editing correspondence and reports, creating notebooks, typing dictation, and proactively completing various legal projects. Proficient in Word, Outlook, and document management systems.
• This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Hart Wagner, a renowned Pacific Northwest civil litigation firm dedicated to client service and taking care of its employees (www.hartwagner.com).
• Salary commensurate with experience and skill level. Favorable benefits package.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All submissions will be held in strict confidence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers