Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is seeking a Talent Acquisition and Integration Manager to join our team.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a law firm that offers a new type of client experience based on a deep industry focus. Schwabe attorneys are more than a collection of lawyers; they are partners in our clients' businesses. Our understanding of key industry sectors allows us to help clients achieve success through ideas, advice, and exceptional legal counsel. With over 175 attorneys and offices in Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Bend, Mountain View, Eugene, Anchorage and Salem, Schwabe is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys the challenges and opportunities of working with a full- service corporate law firm helping to attract and retain top legal talent.
Specific responsibilities include:
Administrative Recruitment Efforts:
• Participation in firm-wide recruiting initiatives, activities, and internal and external meetings.
• Over-site of the firm's applicant tracking database;
• Preparation and over-site of the attorney recruitment, summer associate and staff hiring budgets;
• Oversee the firm's Structured Panel Interview (behavioral based interviewing) process used with interviewing all lateral and summer associates;
• Analysis of recruitment, hiring, and retention data
• Works collaboratively with the firm's Hiring and Recruiting Committees;
• Coordination and support of Department and Industry leaders with lateral hiring process from establishing the need to onboarding a new attorney;
• Liaise with placement search firms as necessary;
Law School Recruitment:
• Coordination of interview process for staff, law students and prospective lateral attorneys;
• Management of the campus interview process;
• Management of the summer associate program;
• Participation in the firm's Lateral Integration Committee and a central point of contact for all newly hired attorneys;
• Development and ownership of engagement of newly hired attorneys to ensure successful first year of employment;
• Proactive strategies to improve the integration process.
Occasional travel between offices and to area (Washington and Oregon) law schools is required. This position reports to the Chief Talent Officer. Works closely with both the Hiring and Recruitment Committees, and the firm's Executive Committee (COO & CEO).
The Talent Acquisition and Integration Manager will supervise the Recruiting Specialist.
• Minimum of five years professional recruiting experience; legal environment or other professional service recruitment work is ideal;
• Bachelors' degree, additional education a plus;
• Exceptional at relationship building, influencing, consultative and collaboration skills. Demonstrated experience in building and leading a responsive and innovative talent acquisition and management service structure. Contributes to the definition of an employment brand, talent acquisition tools, processes and systems to drive a positive candidate experience
• Solid business acumen and problem solver. High emotional intelligence, influence and strategic thinking skills are a must.
• Excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with people at all levels of the firm including attorneys and other staff;
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task effectively.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) Profit Sharing, transit benefits, tuition reimbursement and more.
Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
If you are interested in the Talent Acquisition and Integration position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Recruiting at schwabe.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers