Position: Litigation Paralegal (two positions)
Pay Range: DOE
So you're a skilled experienced Paralegal looking for a real tree change, less traffic during your commute, with easy access to world class skiing, hiking and wildlife spotting. We have just what you need!
Two positions are available for paralegals experienced in litigation, workers compensation and employment law. Interesting and dynamic cases in lively, fast paced settings. You will be an integral part of a team where individual initiative is appreciated and rewarded - see below for qualification details and if this is you, apply via the 'Reply' button at the top left of this post today!
• Bachelor's Degree, paralegal technical certificate or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of litigation paralegal experience, preferably defense litigation experience
• Advanced Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Experienced working independently and collaboratively
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers