Office / Legal Assistant position needed for a small law office.
You will be working with an attorney and two other assistants in a relaxed, collegial environment. Can-do attitude, professional demeanor, and attention to detail are a must. You will wear many hats. Must be a self - starter.
The ideal candidate will have some phone experience (office or call center), basic computer skills, familiar with Google Docs and MS Office, Adobe, and ability to work independently. ****additional language skills are a plus****
Job responsibilities to include:
- Answering phones (backup);
- Scanning and filing documents (backup);
- Assist clients with intake paperwork;
- Maintain spreadsheet of contact info;
- Maintain calendar and docketing;
- Interact with insurance adjusters and medical providers to request bills and records;
- Draft correspondence
- Assist with discovery requests.
- Prepare documents for filing.
Responsibilities will increase with your experience. So will the compensation.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers