compensation: Compensation determined by experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Levine Law Center is a law firm that practices Family and Personal Injury Law in SE Portland. We are seeking a hard working and enthusiastic professional to join our team in a full-time secretarial/office administrative role. Please submit a resume and two professional references to Anthony@levinelawcenter.com. Students and recent graduates interested in the legal field are highly encouraged to apply.
- Act as primary receptionist for all incoming phone calls, emails and faxes.
- Act as first point of contact between the firm and current/prospective clients and professional contacts.
- Maintain calendar for meetings, consultations and court appearances.
- Process incoming mail, email and e-faxes and update client files.
- Maintain the lobby/waiting area and order/restock coffee, snacks and water for current/prospective clients.
- High School diploma or functional equivalent.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Relevant experience in an office setting preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate in person, on the phone and via email.
- Detail-oriented and organized. Must be able to track and complete tasks according to deadlines.
- Professional and customer service-oriented. Must be able to maintain composure and professional demeanor while speaking with distraught clients or in other difficult circumstances.
- Punctual. Must be in the office during the typical hours of the work day: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers