compensation: $35k - $45k Range employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Project Assistant - Downtown Portland Law Firm - Full Time
The Project Assistant is responsible for many duties including:
• Providing administrative backup to Legal Assistants and Paralegals
• Organization and maintenance of files for complex cases
• Prepare notebooks for hearings, depositions, transactions, arbitrations, and trials
• Assist and support trial and transaction teams
• Prepare letters including retention letters and estate planning reminders
• Conduct conflict checks
• Notarize and witness documents
Preferred skills for this position are:
• Willing to contribute to a team oriented environment
• Strong communication skills and ability follow written or verbal instructions
• Consistent demonstration of good judgment in a fast-paced environment
• Take initiative, use professionalism, and maintain a positive attitude
• Accurate proofreading and attention to detail
• Ability to organize and prioritize
• Ability to work overtime
We are proud of our commitment to provide work-life balance to all our employees. We feel our dedication to alternative work schedules and quality of life helps us foster creative, efficient and innovative approaches to providing legal services.
Our Benefit Package Includes:
• Employee paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, and alternative care for qualifying employees
• Employee paid premiums for short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
• Employer retirement contributions and 401(k) for employee contributions
• Reimbursement programs
• Competitive paid time off
• And much more!
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Previous office experience
If you believe your experience is a match to our requirements please respond with a resume and cover letter. This position is 40 hours each week.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers