Our law firm specializes in patents, copyrights, and trademarks and we are looking for a fast learner to fill a hybrid receptionist position! We need an exceptional individual to perform a combination of reception tasks and legal support work. This position will conduct a wide variety of office administrative projects such as drafting and processing confidential documents and form letters, daily phone and reception duties, greeting and offering beverages to clients and visitors, maintaining a clean and professional reception and conference room area, scheduling various meetings, coordinating firm activities and events, and other assigned administrative support duties. The successful candidate will work closely with supervising paralegals, office staff, and partners/attorneys. Office and administrative support experience is preferred. Training will be provided and there is potential for advancement towards a career as an IP paralegal! We are located in the heart of beautiful downtown Portland with close proximity to the MAX lines.
• Intermediate computer proficiency working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software
• Highly organized with the ability to adapt and deliver despite continuously changing priorities and/or work interruptions
• Must be a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Possess professional office etiquette, work ethic and habits
• Strong written and verbal English language skills
• Reliable to work a consistent Monday thru Friday schedule
• This position will require significant computer use, sitting at workstation throughout the day, bending, stooping, and some lifting of up to 25 pounds.
• Shift hours will generally be Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• May require occasional overtime (over 40 work hours per week)
We offer excellent benefits such as 80% employer paid medical/vision insurance for employees, 401K retirement plan, employer paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, 81% employer paid Tri Met Monthly Pass or equivalent parking reimbursement, free Fitness Center/Locker Room access and bike storage, Employee Assistance Program, flexible work hours, generous Paid Time Off and Holiday pay, and a casual dress policy!
How to Apply:
Email your resume with a cover letter detailing your qualifications, with the subject line "Receptionist", to the email address listed. References required at time of interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers