compensation: salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Thenell Law Group seeks a temporary file clerk for a three month full time position while the current employee is on leave.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Scanning and logging closed files
• Office hospitality to include kitchen, conference room and beverage management
• Filing and file retrieval
• Assist and backup office services team as necessary
• Stock copiers and printers
• Other tasks as assigned and required
• High school graduate required, some college or related work experience preferred
• Law firm experience strongly preferred
• Records management or digitizing experience preferred
• Ability to multitask and pitch in where needed
• Dependability and available to work from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Office and PDF applications
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds. Job requires the ability to push, pull, bend, twist and work standing up for
Hours are somewhat flexible but most be completed during M-F work week, 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers