Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, an established Estate Planning & Tax Law firm in Portland, to identify an experienced Paralegal for their growing team. This position can be full-time or part-time (15-20 hours), depending on the selected candidate's desired schedule. Medical benefits are offered for full-time employees.
In this role, you will work out of our client's modern office space in the West Haven-Sylvan (near Providence St. Vincent) neighborhood of Portland. Free parking is available on-site and you will enjoy your own private office space. Once established, there will be some flexibility to work from home.
Responsibilities at a glance:
• Assist in the drafting of estate planning, estate administration, and guardianship documents
• Communicate, via written correspondence and telephone, with clients, courts, personal representatives and trustees, and other parties to obtain information and documentation on matters
• Prepare deeds, asset spreadsheets, and probate pleadings
• Prepare and assemble federal estate tax returns
• Organize and maintain client files
• Prepare materials for client meetings
• Calendar critical deadlines and meetings
• Support the office with special projects, including marketing and social media
What we're looking for:
• Previous experience as a paralegal (2+ years), with an emphasis on litigation, trust, probate, wills and estates, or family law. Candidates with a JD will also be considered.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to use a client/contact management and calendaring software (Clio)
• Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
• Self-starter with solid interpersonal skills
• Experience with social media and marketing is a plus
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers