compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello. We're Design Aglow, a little company with giant ideas. Since 2006, we've been an industry leader for information, education, and templates created for the success of professional portrait and wedding photographers. Our team has created 300+ products that help photographers shine, including two best selling books and wholesale frame, packaging and album shops to serve our international market. Innovation is a team constant, and we're always seeking (and developing!) the industry's next big thing. At Design Aglow, the entrepreneurial and artistic spirits coexist, with one always pushing the other to new heights.
Our team needs a second Customer Service & Design/Production Assistant for our Portland/downtown Lake Oswego office who can thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You should have excellent communication skills, be able to juggle several different jobs at the same time, and be able to make decisions on the fly. The variety of the work on a day-to-day basis recommends this job to people with strong work ethics, organizational abilities, a creative sensibility, and a love of growth. Full time or part time option.
We strive to maintain an open and creative work environment where everyone has the ability to voice opinions and affect company strategies. Our growth is a direct result of consistently setting trends (rather than following them) and growing a strong team of dedicated, passionate employees.
Customer Service & Design/Production Assistant will:
• Assist customers via email
• Convert products from Photoshop to InDesign and vice versa
• Correspond with contributing photographers
• Collect and curate images for new products
Required Qualities and Characteristics:
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• A working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
• Familiarity with the professional photography industry and current trends
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Sense of humor and love of office dogs is a bonus
This position is in downtown Lake Oswego, OR and applicant must be local.
Please submit your resume before September 30 with a cover letter detailing your availability. No calls, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers