The ideal candidate will own the entire production process. They will lead strategic meetings with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence. The will also run quality assessment to ensure customer satisfaction. We offer a full benefits package.
The Production Manager over seas our Admin, printing, Mounting, Mat-board, Art Only floats, metal prints and lamination and face mounted mounted acrylic departments. Its not just over seeing those departments but really having knowledge and a good understanding of mechanical issues regarding machines; how they work and how they can be optimized for the production department at Northwest Framing. In this role, the Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing product manufacturing, finished product quality, and material management for the manufacturing process, as well as employee training and development.
· Supervise team to maintain and increase safety, efficiency, skills, and promote a cooperative attitude with direct reports.
· Accomplish schedule requirements for internal and external customers in line with appropriate priorities based on the manufacturing plan.
· Utilize operating indicators for control of product cost, material usage, machine downtime, expenditure control, and other shift functions.
· Knowledge of Equipment or have a good mechanical sense
· Knowledge of large scale printing a bonus.
· Maintain accurate records in company system. Maintain work in process inventories as directed. Initiate and follow-up on work order for process inputs, and maintenance work to insure safe, effective operation of the area.
· Give clear instructions and make certain of employee understanding of production processes. Provide employees with an understanding of work group and divisional plans, needs, and priorities.
· Direct and monitor department leads to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
· Act as liaison between department lead/subordinate levels, as well as, executives and warehouse manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies, and all matters that affect their performance, attitude, and results.
· Hire, train, develop, and evaluate staff.
· Effectively problem solves and resolves issues and helps to develop corrective actions in accordance with company policy.
· Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
· 3- 5 years Manufacturing experience and be able to quickly understand a complicated process and the importance of work flow.
· Ability to function at a high level in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Provide day-to-day leadership and management that reflects the mission and values of the company
· Act as a leader in identifying new opportunities and initiate new process
· 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operation or a minimum of 5-years’ experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer. Able to understand the process and the importance of work flow
· Large Format Printing experience strongly desired.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Computer proficient with the ability to present metrics and other data in production meetings.
· Experience working with manufacturing-based technology, processes and principles is a must.
Position requires prolonged sitting, and typing for data entry as well as work with phones, computers, fax machines and other office equipment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers