D&H Flagging is a full-service flagging and temporary traffic control company located in SE Portland serving the Oregon and Washington area.
We are looking to fill a full-time Traffic Control Planner position in our Planning department. You must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator in a Windows environment and show thorough communication skills. You do not need to have any knowledge of traffic control, but it would be a major benefit during the interview process.
Traffic Control Plans are a digital set of plans provided to contractors submitting for a street use permit. Each Traffic Control Plan (TCP) is reviewed by a local/city/state Traffic Engineer and stamped for approval. Proper traffic control planning is responsible for the effective execution of roadwork and the safety of the entire road crew. Therefore, our role as traffic control planners is very significant to our team and our clients. Visit our website to see some examples of the Traffic Control Plans we create using Adobe Illustrator: https://www.d-hflagging.com/traffic-control-plans.
• Drafting traffic control plans using Adobe Illustrator
• Customer communication via phone and email to determine traffic control needs
• Job logging in Excel
• KMZ creation in Google Earth
• Daily internal coordination with our team members to meet our customers’ needs
• Occasional on-site visits using company vehicles to meet with clients
• Adobe Illustrator (Drawing, Graphic Styles, Libraries) (You will be tested!)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Windows PC (Navigation, Operation)
• Google Earth (Navigation, KMZ creation)
• Valid driver’s license
Benefits & Pay:
• $18/Hour full-time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Weekly paychecks
• Paid holidays
• Medical, dental and vision plan after 90 days
• Small business atmosphere with no uniforms
• Your work will be relevant and impactful to your community
• Your voice will be heard, and your ideas may be implemented
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers