Bend Commercial Glass is looking for a skilled aluminum fabricator to build doors and windows for our glazing company.
Description of Your Job Activities:
- Cut and Assemble window and door frames based upon architectural plans, elevations and cut-lists
- Install glass and glazing components into aluminum frames
- Prep and Assemble door hardware into aluminum and steel doors
- Load and unload glass, metal and other production materials as part of daily operations
- Make deliveries and pickups in company vehicle to job sites and vendor
- Clean, organize and manage shop supplies inventory
- Deliver and pickup job materials using company fleet vehicles
Skills and Traits You Must Have:
- Ability to read a tape measure and perform simple math
- Experience using saws, sanders, drills and other shop machinery
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving skills
- Show up on time and be reliable
- Pass a drug test as a condition of employment
- Have a clean driving record and current Oregon driver's license (no DUI's, no at-fault accidents)
- Be able to lift 80 lbs. without straining
- Frequent walking, standing and kneeling
Pay and Benefits
We offer competitive pay, health insurance (we pay 100% of premium) 401K paid vacation + 3.5% Match), a positive and fun team environment and steady and stable working environment. Pay ranges from $18-$28/hour depending on your experience level
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers