QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a professional and experienced Custom Cable Assembly Shift Supervisor to fill our opened position ASAP. This is a day shift Monday through Friday position and Direct Hire opportunity. Apply now as we are interviewing this week to get applicants started IMMEDIATELY!
Our company has grown exponentially and is a leader in the custom cable industry! If have experience within custom cable assembly and looking for an excellent opportunity to expand on your leadership abilities, please apply! Be part of a team that values hard work and rewards consistency; APPLY with our office TODAY.
• Monitor, direct, and correct production assemblers in a custom cable manufacturing setting.
• Verify all materials required and delegate the construction of cable assemblies and wire harness orders in an efficient and professional manner.
• Lead and oversee Assemblers in a wide array of tasks associated with cable assemblies. This is including, but is not limited to; supervising the flow of the current project and appointing designated labor steps as: inspecting crimps, twisting wires, plugging connectors, installing cable ties and heat shrink tubing. Float and support in other warehouse departments as needed.
$22.00+/Hour DOE with potential for increases
•At least 1-year experience as a Department Lead, Floor Supervisor and/or Trainer
• 3+ years of Knowledge and experience with cable assembly manufacturing REQUIRED
• Advanced Soldering skills
Respond to this posting with your most recent resume OR for immediate consideration call 503.492.3200 to do a phone interview with our Hiring Specialist! Make sure to reference this post when calling! We are available Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.