Pahlisch Homes, a premier local home builder, is seeking an Assistant Site Supervisor to join our Team! This position is located in Portland/Estacada Oregon. Check out our website to learn more about this amazing place to work: www.pahlischhomes.com
QR Code Link to This Post
For nearly 35 years, Pahlisch Homes has been exceeding homeowner expectations with our quality building and exceptional customer care. This commitment to excellence is seen throughout the entire Pahlisch Homes Team. We take pride in what we do.
The Assistant Site Supervisor assists in all phases of the homebuilding process, including communicating and coordinating with Trade Partners, ensuring that specifications are being followed and the build is proceeding on schedule.
- Coordinate Trade Partners to complete finishing details and prepare for final new home owner orientation
- Assist in all phases of the homebuilding process
- Perform on-site inspections of the various subcontractors work to ensure that the level of quality is in compliance
- Ability to apply necessary job change orders
- Partner with Customer Service Department to perform and maintain quality checklists
- Manage and maintain housekeeping procedures
- Provide feedback related to product performance
- Coordinate with Homeowner Care Team regarding quality and walk-through preparation
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean job site both indoor and outdoor
- Assist in the maintenance of sales and marketing signage standards
- Ability to effectively manage oneself in conflict situations
- Demonstrate initiative in the absence of leadership or instruction
- Follow all Safety and OSHA guidelines
- 1+ year of customer service experience preferred
- Experience in residential home construction preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and out of work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work full-time outdoors in year-round weather conditions
- Physically able to climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, and reach
- Physically able to move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays
- Other fun perks!
PHI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.