Do you have at least 6 months of experience in manufacturing and are looking for steady hours and great benefits?
A local manufacturing company specializing in foam mattresses is currently looking for Machine Operators to join their team.
This company manufactures different, brand name mattresses made from various foam materials. These mattresses are delivered rolled up, right to customers doors!
These are full-time, direct hire opportunities.
As a Machine Operator, you would be cross-trained in multiple areas. You would be a part of the process that takes them from foam rolls all the way to the completed mattresses that are delivered to your house.
Openings are available on weekend shift.
As a Machine Operator, your responsibilities would include:
• Operating automated machines that are adding each layer to the mattress as well as cutting excess memory foam off the edges
• Putting mattress covers on finished foam beds
• Packaging the mattresses once they have been packaged for shipping
Machine Operator Job requirements:
• 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability to be on your feet for 11 hours
• High attention to detail
Pay: $15.50 (Plus shift differential)
Schedule: Weekends: Friday-Sunday, 6:00am-6:30 pm
• Medical, dental, vision options
• 401(k) with match
• Tuition assistance program
• PTO/Paid Holidays
Location: North East Portland near 181st - this location is bus accessible
Apply today if you are interested in this Manufacturing Machine Operator position. Or call 503-946-3874 to learn more!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers