Ajinomoto Foods is a leading frozen food manufacturer. At the Portland plant, we make Asian frozen foods, including potstickers, rice products, and shumai (dumplings). We offer excellent benefits, including health, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, a fantastic 401(k) match up to 4.5%, 10 paid holidays, and two weeks PTO. We also have employee sales every 4 - 6 weeks where employees can buy our food products for CHEAP. Day and swing Shift
1) Be proficient on all related machinery and tools in order to attain daily production goals and objectives.
2) Perform duties and responsibilities in compliance with all GMP's, HACCP, USDA and other Quality Assurance written programs.
3) Practice Safe Work Procedures and follow all Safety Rules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Production Manufacturing and Packaging
• Effectively and efficiently perform the safe operation of various machinery in the areas of set-up, troubleshooting and break down during operation.
• In a timely manner, set up, start-up and break down during the beginning and end of all production shifts.
• Must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively in order to minimize Production down time.
• Regularly make adjustments necessary to maximize production machine efficiency. Must be able and willing to communicate all improvements to all team members and key departments.
• Reduce downtime by actively identifying mechanical issues which have the potential for machine breakdown or downtime and reports to Leads and/or Supervisors.
• May be required to operate other equipment necessary in the production process.
Must be able to adhere to food safety and cleanliness requirements. Must be able to work safely around large equipment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers