compensation: $14.50 to $15.00 PER HOUR to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DATA ENTRY/DATA PROCESSING
People stay with us for a reason- we try hard to be a good place to work.
At Symbeo we are particular about who we hire because in our world employees tend to stay with us for years. That is why we coined the phrase: "People, process, technology." Notice how the "People" part comes first? We truly believe that our people are the key to our success.
Plus, we are the industry leader in our field, which means we continue to grow. Our customers are some of the largest and most recognized companies on the planet. We are a stable company with stable jobs.
We currently need day shift staff to analyze and process data at an advanced level, using business rules that are particular to our customers. This job requires the ability to use judgment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. We are specifically looking for people who have had back office data processing or transaction processing experience (think banks, insurance, etc.) and/or have excellent keyboarding and analytical skills. This job may also include contacting sources to verify medical credentials via phone and online data bases.
The wage range for this job is between $14.50 to $15.00 per hour to start, depending on skills and past experience. Opportunity for increase after mastering skills associated with the position. This is not just a data entry job, but rather a career path with opportunity for advancement. During this past year we began offering remote work options (1-3 days per week with occasional 4 day work weeks) to employees who have been with us more than 6 months and have demonstrated the ability to work independently.
Qualifications for the Job:
* Ability to make judgment calls, analyze data and process data according to detailed rules
* Minimum 55 wpm typing (Please don't forget to include these scores in your cover letter or resume. If you do not know your speeds please take an online test)
* A strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
*Ability to work quickly and follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
*Ability to work under deadline pressure
* Demonstrate a great 'can do' attitude
*Ability to work with occasional requests for flexible scheduling based on production workflow needs
Shifts: Day shift openings
Please follow these directions carefully. To Apply We Will Need:
* A short cover letter which states the position for which you are applying and explains why you are a match for this job/position. CURRENT TYPING SPEED MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE COVER LETTER OR RESUME'. We cannot consider you if this information is not included. There are tests available over the internet. If you don't know your keyboarding speeds, please take the tests before applying. Please don't guess.
* Your current resume' which includes months and years of employment. (ex: Jan 2011-May 2012)
* Contact information for at least 3 business references- supervisors and managers preferred. We will check references and conduct a background check.
VERY IMPORTANT: We are recruiting for several jobs so please include YOUR NAME and the JOB TITLE in the subject box of your email. Example: "YOUR NAME- Data Processor" This step is very important in processing your application.
If you are interested, please apply today because we are hiring now. We look forward to seeing your resume'.
Send resume, references and cover letter to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers