compensation: doe employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
A local, privately owned mortgage company is looking for an enthusiastic telemarketer for calling leads in a fast-paced environment. This position will require you to answer and make phone calls to homeowners and prospective homeowners. Additionally, candidates will be taking a summary application for prospective clients while providing excellent customer service.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time to screen for appointments with mortgage broker. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with objections and rejections.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele. This is a great entry level job with unlimited potential.
• Call leads using our CRM system to set appointments
• Use scripts to provide information about service features and present their benefits
• Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
• Persuade the customer by demonstrating how services meet their needs
• Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
• Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information/Requirements
• Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting appointment quotas over the phone
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in English
• Skilled in dealing with complaints
• Persistent and results-oriented
• Patient and able to handle customer rejection
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers