QR Code Link to This Post
• Providing and maintaining exceptional customer service to our customers.
• Managing daily inventory and purchase reconciliation.
• Processing customer account billing including sales order and bills of lading.
• Data entry.
• Assist with daily and monthly closing tasks.
• General administration tasks as required.
Additional Functions Include:
• Learn, maintain, and operate all processes associated with the position including paperwork and scheduling.
• Responsible to report to work at the scheduled time; be a team member who can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner; be conscientious about assignments.
• Maintain and provide exceptional service to our current and potential clients.
• Maintain a team environment with other employees and departments.
• Maintain a high level of customer service and friendly atmosphere.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced professional environment.
• Ability to comprehend and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong computer and business math skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Windows & Excel.
• Background check and drug screen will be conducted and driving record verified.
Working Conditions Include:
• Majority of work conducted in office environment. May be required to drive in inclement weather.
• Work involves moving boxes and employee will lift, bend, stoop, pick up, and move objects up to 35 lbs.
• Work schedule will vary and may include work on evenings, weekends, and holidays due to special events, inclement weather, and other projects related to the timely distribution of product and services.
Please apply online at: www.carsonteam.com/careers
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.