Income Property Management Co., began providing complete property and management services to its clients in 1974. We strive to use our experience and expertise to help our clients maximize the value of their property consistent with the responsible, ethical, and efficient operation of their investment. Currently, we are seeking a professional and career oriented individual to join our compliance team. The successful candidate should have either on-site or compliance department experience processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) certification paperwork. Experience with other affordable housing programs such as HOME, HUD Section 8 and/or HUD Section 202 is a plus!
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor and ensure compliance of State and Federal funding programs.
- Work closely with site and corporate staff to ensure regulatory compliance with housing program layers.
- Monitor monthly voucher billings for HUD subsidy payments.
- Review tenant certifications and all related paperwork.
- Prepare and/or monitor reporting requirements.
- Perform tenant file audits to ensure that all tenant/property files are complete and meet industry guidelines; ensure site staff successfully resolve any issues found.
- Provide corporate administrative support, including timely data entry into compliance reporting systems, filing, and ongoing file maintenance.
- Attend Affordable Multi-Family Housing and Compliance seminars and trainings.
- Daily use of Outlook, Word, Excel, as well as compliance software applications.
Candidate must have excellent math skills, a good command of both oral and written communication methods, and have strong organizational skills.
- LIHTC and/or HUD paperwork: 1 year (Required)
- Property management: 3 years (Preferred)
*Familiarity with property management compliance software is strongly preferred (Real Page and/or Yardi)*
Income Property Management Co. has been a leader in the property management field for over 40 years. We offer a competitive benefits package for full time employees including health, AFLAC supplemental insurance, a flexible spending medical savings account, and a 401k with company match. We also provide paid sick, vacation, and holiday pay.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required on all final candidates.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate that you are interested in the Compliance position.