C&R Real Estate Services is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at two beautiful apartment communities in Downtown Portland. These two communities have a total of 100 units. A special amenity at these apartment communities includes beautiful views of PDX. These communities need an experienced Maintenance Technician to keep them in excellent repair and pristine condition. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance including repairs, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, landscaping, janitorial services and pool maintenance.
• Perform basic electrical, plumbing, and carpentry duties
• Perform basic appliance repair, landscaping and painting duties
• Install and repair flooring as needed
• Complete routine work orders and apartment turnovers
• Comply with safety regulations by maintaining a clean and orderly work area and use Personal Protective Equipment
• Attend all site safety meetings
• Assist with grounds work and unit/common area cleaning
• Additional duties will be assigned to meet the property needs
• Two (2) years’ previous Apartment Maintenance experience is REQUIRED
• Be motivated, efficient and have the ability to follow instructions and work individually or as part of a team
• Basic landscaping knowledge including mowing, trimming, fertilizing, edging and pruning to maintain the cleanliness and curb-appeal of the properties is required
• Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, painting, drywall installation and repairs, and installation and repair of flooring is REQUIRED
• Operate a pressure washer
• Lift up to 60 pounds
• Use a vacuum cleaner and other janitorial equipment, both manual and power, and handle chemicals with close attention to safety rules
• Must have reliable transportation capable of transporting your necessary tools, including power washing equipment
• Must have a current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a clean driving record
• Currently possess a High School Diploma or GED
At 32-40 hours a week, you will be considered a full-time employee. Your workdays will be Monday through Friday. You will be given a $50.00 monthly cell phone stipend. As a full-time employee at C&R, you will be eligible for medical benefits following 60 days of continuous employment, PTO, paid holidays and more!
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this ad and attach your resume (preferably in PDF format). Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application. The applicant must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position, you must be able to pass a background check including criminal history.
C&R’S MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers