employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Coast Property Management is continuing to expand and innovate as one of the top 5 largest property management companies in the Pacific Northwest. As a 2018 award recipient for Washington's Best Places to work, our award-winning culture and mission of helping people live the best life possible sets us apart. If you share our values of: Others Centered, Do the right thing, Professionalism and Get it done, you may be the next asset to our team.
What We Offer:
Coast employees enjoy a wide array of benefits, training programs for our staff, Monthly company-wide site staff chats with our President,annual awards gala and career mobility options around the Pacific Northwest. We are seeking team members who have excellent communication skills and share our passion for helping people. Our employees love our family atmosphere, team mentality and the many perks of being a Coast employee.
What you Bring:
- Strong Lease Up abilities with experience with new construction roll out.
- Ability to Show units and screen and select qualified residents.
- Supervise Assistant Manager, Leasing and Marketing staff and Maintenance staff.
- Reviews all rental applications for criminal and credit back ground history and lease forms for
accuracy and compliance with resident policy and check all leases for accuracy and completion;
- Make recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs.
- Collects rents, posts them in accounting system and deposits rents into the bank account for the property.
- Exceptional communication skills
Pay Rate: $24.00- $26.00/hr