compensation: $18.00 an hour & 15% discount on RENT! employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is seeking a Community Manager for The Cleary Apartments (Micro Studios) -- www.clearyapartments.com. Amenities for this apartment community include a bike storage and walking distance to many of Portland’s attractions! The Cleary Apartments has a total of 30 units and is located in Downtown Portland, OR. The Community Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of The Cleary Apartments including marketing, maintaining property integrity, screening prospective residents, collecting rents, serving notices, developing reports and preparing agreements. This position allows the worker to live off-site while providing an on-site office space from which to perform their job duties.
• Show available apartments and handling all details of move-ins and move-outs
• Process potential resident applications and prepare lease agreements for those approved
• Prepare and review all new resident files after move-in
• Collect rental payments and make deposits/deliver rental payments to the corporate office
• Report to C&R’s accounting department in the corporate office
• Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies
• Inspect the property and all amenities daily
• Additional responsibilities might be given to meet property needs
• Operate on-site from an office
• Prior Property Management experience is a plus!
• Prior Customer Service experience is a REQUIREMENT
• Strong organization skills with the ability to lead and direct others.
• Excellent marketing skills in order to competitively market the property.
• Outstanding and demonstrated customer service skills.
• Computer proficient and able to learn new company software.
• Knowledge of basic maintenance, painting, landscaping, and cleaning techniques including product use.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, strong active listening skills, and ability to understand and meet the needs of residents.
This is a part-time position, at 10 hours a week. It is not a requirement for you to live on-site, but if you’d prefer to, you would be eligible to receive a discount of 15% on a studio!
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please apply and attach your resume in PDF format. If you are invited for a personal interview, you will be asked to complete an employment application. You must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position, you must be able to pass a background check including criminal history.
THE C&R MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers