compensation: $18/hr, 25 hrs per week employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with a MINIMUM OF TWO (2) YEARS EXPERIENCE in the field of property management? We have the position where your skills and know-how will really shine! In this position, you'll have the opportunity to work at two properties -- Julie Ann, a 39-unit apartment community located in southeast Portland, and Provi, a 23-unit apartment community. Two (2) years previous APARTMENT MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. This is a part-time 25 hours per-week position, Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. A reliable vehicle and valid driver license are a must. One building is older and has a boiler; the other building is a new construction.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance including repairs, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, landscaping, and janitorial services.
• Two (2) years' previous apartment maintenance experience is required.
• Deal effectively with a diverse population in a professional, constructive and productive manner
• Be motivated, efficient and have the ability to follow instructions and work individually or as part of a team
• Efficiently turn recently vacated apartments in preparation for new residents
• Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, painting, drywall installation and repairs, and installation and repair of flooring is required
• Basic landscaping knowledge including mowing, trimming, fertilizing, edging and pruning to maintain the cleanliness and curb-appeal of the properties is required
• Operate a pressure washer
• Lift up to 90 pounds
• Use a vacuum cleaner and other janitorial equipment, both manual and power, and handle chemicals with close attention to safety rules
• Must have reliable transportation capable of transporting necessary tools, including power washing equipment, to multiple sites
• Must have a current and valid driver's license, proof of insurance and a clean driving record
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this ad and attach your resume (preferably in PDF format). Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application. The applicant must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position, you must be able to pass a background check including criminal history.
THE C&R MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers