C&R Real Estate Services is seeking a Supervising Residential Manager for the Illuminated Apartments, a peaceful, 55-unit apartment community located in Portland. The Supervising Residential Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of this amazing property. This includes marketing, maintaining property integrity, conducting tours, screening prospective residents, collecting rents, serving notices, developing reports and preparing agreements, managing vendors, repairs and vacancy turnovers, and maintaining confidential files. The Supervising Residential Manager will oversee all on-site employees and is responsible for ensuring that the grounds and common areas always look their best!
• Train and supervise all property staff employees
• Show available apartments and handle all details of move-ins and move-outs
• Know the unique aspects of each floor plan and property amenities
• Responding to all residents needs and concerns
• Collect and accurately record keep rental payments
• Assist with development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies
• Facilitate after-hours emergencies
• Communicate with vendors to schedule required maintenance
• Additional duties will be assigned depending on property needs
• Prior Property Management experience is REQUIRED
• Strong supervisory and organization skills with the ability to lead and direct others
• Excellent marketing skills in order to competitively market the property
• Outstanding and demonstrated customer service skills
• Computer proficient and able to learn new company software
• Knowledge of basic maintenance, painting, landscaping, and cleaning techniques including product use
• Good verbal and written communication skills, strong active listening skills, and ability to understand and meet the needs of residents
• Awareness and ability to adhere to all landlord/tenant laws, State and Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing
• Currently possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Possess current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and have a clean driving record
Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday. The Supervising Residential Manager is required to live onsite in a 2-bedroom unit with a 15% monthly rent discount. Water, sewage, and gas will be comped.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should reply to this ad and attach their resume in PDF format. Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application. The applicant must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position, you must be able to pass a background check including criminal history.
C&R’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers