compensation: Commission Based - First Year Brokers Average $70 - $168k/First Year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking an agent for the following markets: Portland Metro, Vancouver Metro, North Oregon Coast, South Washington Coast, The Gorge.
Have you thought about getting your Real Estate license? Are you in the process of getting it? Have you recently received your license and are now looking for a team to guide you to success? If you are looking for World-Class training and mentorship, then you are in the right place!
Do you want to work for a Real Estate Team that was one of the top Real Estate Teams ranked by sales volume by Real Trends in 2018? The Brokerage House sold over 700 properties in 2018, with over $200 million in sales volume, and we're pacing in 2019 to do it again.
- Motivated & willing to obtain OR Real Estate License
- Passion for sales, and a desire for personal and professional growth
- Competitive and Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness and desire to work hard for the customer in order to achieve incredible levels of success
-Ability to work without supervision effectively from your home office
What We Offer:
- World-Class training and mentorship with daily support and training, mastermind classes with top producing Agents, training calls, Online Universities and more. Training is a passion of ours and we never stop learning and growing.
- QUALIFIED appointments with Homeowners. On average, 2 - 4 listing appointments scheduled for you per day
- Marketing & Advertising: TV, Radio, Social Media and over 894 featured websites!
- Full Administrative Support: We have individualized Transaction & Listing Coordinators for all front and back end paperwork support
- The Best Wealth Building Opportunities: First year Brokers with our team in 2018 firm averaged between $70,000 - $168,000 and earned their first commission check in just 61 days