compensation: $15/hr Plus 15% off Rent and WSG paid! employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE? Are you looking for a RESIDENT property manager position in SE Portland, near all that the Hawthorne District has to offer? Enjoy a FLEXIBLE schedule? C&R Real Estate Services Co. is seeking a PART-TIME Property Manager to work up to 25 hours per week at the JULIE ANN APARTMENTS and PROVI Apartments, totaling 62 units in the MT TABOR area.. This candidate must have reliable transportation as you will need to travel to both properties. This is a great opportunity for an experienced onsite manager! Our Property Manager must live onsite at the Julie Ann, and they will receive 15% OFF RENT for a STUDIO apartment.
The Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of leasing apartments, grounds keeping, readying units to rent, and common area cleaning. This position is eligible for health insurance the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
RESPONSIBILITIES and ABILITIES
The Property Manager is responsible for showing units and screening prospective residents; collection and tracking of payments; placing Craigslist ads and entering data into the computer; preparation of paperwork and notices; maintaining files, records, grounds and common areas. Developing and sustaining courteous relations with residents and vendors is essential to this position.
- Marketing vacancies
- Leasing apartments
- Scheduling vendors, turn overs and repairs
- Lease renewals and resident retention
- Walking grounds and keeping them tidy
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer knowledge
• Basic MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to navigate the internet
• Working knowledge of smartphone technology including phone calls, texting, sending/responding to email, photos
• Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, division and percentages)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of property management best practices including Fair Housing law and Landlord Tenant Law
• Superior attention to detail
• Sound judgement and follow through
• Composure under pressure and willingness to learn and take direction
• First class customer service
• Two years related multi-family experience
• Supervisory skills a plus
- Experience with AMSI preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants with experience in the field of property management should reply to this ad and attach their resume in PDF format. Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application.
The Resident Manager must have great customer service skills, be punctual and detail oriented. The Resident Manager must also have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, be self motivated and energetic. Our Resident Manager should also possess the ability to learn quickly, have stellar attention to detail, and must be able to pass a criminal background investigation if offered the position.
THE C&R MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers