furnished house w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
- Lease period is flexible. Minimum 3 months, after that can go month by month with minimum 45 days notice. (can do one year fixed lease too if you prefer).
- Can furnish. Majority of the furniture on pics, can stay here if you need.
About the house:
- Garage, kitchen, living, master bed room and the second bedroom, all on ground level. (one level living). the third and fourth bedrooms up stairs.
- three full bath in total.
- large windows through out the house. good view front and back.
- portion of backyard slightly sloped but overall very usable, backed by green space, which is hard to find in this neighborhood (many house in Forest Heights do not have a backyard because most houses are built on slope)
- remodeled in 2015.
About the area: this neighbourhood has over 2000 houses. the 2nd largest HOA in Oregon. developed in 1996-1997. back then all forests. problaby that's why it is named Forest Heights. Elementary school, middle and high school all on top in Portland. (yes Portland school district).
- Forest Park Elementary,
- West Sylvan Middle School,
- Lincoln High School.
This is a heaven neighbourhood if you like outdoor walking, joging, hiking. Many nicely maintained trails.
Feel free to contact Lillian, homeowner/wife at Nine Seven One - Five Zero Six - Eight Eight Three Eight.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers