Lkg for Full/Part-time Wordpress Web-design/Revamp/Management position (Portland)
available afternoons available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: masters
QR Code Link to This Post
I am including my general resume, below, in the event that hiring managers are looking for someone with my variety of skills, for full-time employment.
Though I spent several years working in the legal industry, I have been totally focused on my web-design business, since 2014. I am interested in working with/for a small business, organization, or individual looking to market products, services, or Progressive causes online, to develop and manage websites, and web-presence, effectively aligned with their, or their clients' marketing objectives.
I look forward to talking with you to learn about your organization, product, service, or cause and discussing your marketing concept and objectives. Please email and I will provide urls for my websites, where you can view my portfolio, reviews/references, etc.
Marketing By (Web)Design - (marketingbywebdesign dot co)
Marketing Consultant and Web-Designer 2012 - present
• Objective: I am interested in working with small businesses (inc. law firms) and individuals looking to market products, services, or Progressive causes online, to develop websites (and web-presence) effectively aligned with their marketing objectives.
LEGAL EXPERIENCE - (email for website)
Litigation Support/Paralegal (project work) - Portland, San Francisco 2000 - 2015
• Discovery document management, Index preparation for multi-thousand page document collections
• Discovery analysis, organization, deposition and motion preparation research
• Review electronic data and documents for relevance and privilege, creating privilege logs
• Scanning, Bates Labeling and loading documents, using Adobe or Summation, for production
• Loading, review and analysis of large volumes of evidence, using Summation and Access databases
• Spreadsheet organization / presentation of discovery process
• Audited mutual fund contracts, to update tracking of revenue sharing terms for 4500 Standard Retirement Plan mutual funds
• Developed/deployed spreadsheet methodology for 8-attorney document review of 7,000,000 page Summation database
• Designed charts and databases for evidence presentation in FLSA class-action claim
Law Firms and businesses I have worked with:
Tonkon Torp, Fisher & Phillips, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt, Wise & Associates, The Standard, McCullough Research, PGE Legal, Lane Powell, Bridge City Legal, Epiq Systems, Schubert & Reed (SF, CA), Lieff Cabraser (SF, CA)
Discover-e Legal - E-Discovery Product Analyst - Portland, OR 11/2005 - 6/2006
• Formalized and deployed the company's project management process
• Conducted post-analysis of major projects to develop standard "work process" flowchart
• Revised company's website/white papers, performed thorough revamp of site-content in all areas
• Worked with programming team to develop software-testing protocol and testing documentation
Sullivan & Cromwell - Mergers and Acquisitions Paralegal - New York, NY 1985 - 1987
• Acted as a resource base for the nation's leading Mergers and Acquisitions group
• Prepared and circulated written analyses of M & A issues and documents
• Conducted research using Disclosure, Dow Jones, and LexisNexis
• M.B.A., 1989 - University of Michigan Business School - Ann Arbor, MI (Marketing)
• B.A., 1984 - Hampshire College - Amherst, MA (Law, Public Policy)
--Internships: Senator Ted Kennedy, Boston, MA - 1982; F.A.I.R., Washington, D.C. -- 1983
*** Don't call me to banter and act like I should be bending over backwards in response to your duplicitous BS. I need to see that you can communicate in writing, and get a general idea of the nature of the project you are proposing. I am a smart guy and I don't suffer dolts...capiche?!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests