favorite this postSoftware QA, Functional Testing, with basic SQL and Java knowledge. (Portland, OR)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced with Functionality Testing, Web testing.
5 years of experience with Customer Service.
Preformed: Functionality, and Non-Functional testings
Experienced working with Requirements.
Wrote Bug Reports and created Test Cases.
Strong Communication skills, and Teamwork .
Languages: English, Turkish, Russian .
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS.
Mobile platforms: Windows phone, iOS, Android.
Basic Programming: HTML, Java, SQL.
Used Tools : BrowserStack, JIRA, Webdriver, intellij IDEA, MySQL
Browsers: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera
School projects with microsoft certification (2018 Dec- pre)
Created small projects with Java
Testing and debugging it codes
Creating an Selecting SQL tables
Total Web Services - Internship Software QA Tester, Gresham,OR - (2017 Jan-2017 April)
Working along with team in friendly environment
Attended to Requirements and Guidelines
Testing Websites and making sure it reaches the requirements
Used Automated tools:, BrowserStack, JIRA, Fiddler
Writing Bug Reports, Test Cases, Test plan
Verifying that Bug is being fixed
Los Altos Software Testing House - Software QA Tester, Online (2016 Sep - 2017 Jan)
● Test assigned areas (modules) of the application in agile environment
● Maintain the test plan and test cases based on available product requirement documentation
● Execute functional test scenarios and keep track of bug reports using Jira
● Perform cross-browser regression testing of weekly builds
● Perform risk based analysis to ensure the testing coverage of the most critical functionality of the app
● Prepare detailed testing reports prior to every release
● Maintain software quality assurance space in Confluence
● Investigate reproducibility of issues reported by customers
● Responsible for identification of the duplicate bug reports in the bug tracking system
● Loosely collaborate with software product manager, software developers and other company departments in order to enhance key software quality assurance activities leading to proven improvement of customer satisfaction
● Regularly participate in QA-related webinars and training's
Project: Mobile (iOS and Android) application for creating, editing and sharing videos
● Analyze software requirements, prepare and maintain detailed test scenarios
● Perform testing of the sharing functionality of the application (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
● Design and perform interruption and connectivity testing
● Utilize recognized user interface guidelines for GUI testing
● Verify and investigate bugs reported by the company employees and customers
● Investigate possible workarounds for major issues which cannot be promptly fixed
● Manage testing environment on multiple mobile devices
● Is an active member of software project team: submit new feature requests, improvements and user stories
● Participate in regular QA team meetings to discuss test procedures and assignments
PRO-TECH Services- Customers Services, Portland OR (2010 Jan-2015 Dec)
Providing customers with their needs
Measuring and giving estimates to customers
Answering phone calls scheduling appointments
Multitasking fixing problems
Making sure the customer is happy with company services
Learn to program in Java Microsoft certification - online Portland,OR (2019)
SoloLearn SQL - Turkey, Izmir(2018)
Software Quality Assurance Portnov-Silicon Valley, CA (2016)
High School Diploma - Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (2009)