Gypsy Chic is a locally owned and operated boutique specializing in providing a personalized customer experience for over 10 years. We celebrate the beauty and form of all women through body positivity and empowering one another. We continue to discover and find a wide range of customers who seek the kind of wardrobe we do best-- a collection of thoughtfully designed clothing with a focus on versatility, comfort, and style.
Our sales associates are an integral part of our sales-focused team of all women. We strive for a team of friendly, helpful, and flexible individuals who want to create long-lasting relationships with their customer-base in a positive environment. All sales associates work with our store managers to meet and exceed sales goals through excellent customer service, as well as assist with merchandising and maintaining the appearance of the store to contribute to a positive first impression.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Is motivated to work in a customer service-based, boutique-style environment
• Has at least 1 to 3 years of recent successful customer service/selling experience. Key Holder experience is preferred.
• Is able to work alone and as part of a team
• Embodies the spirit of what our company and our customer is about
• Has a genuine love of working with people
• Able to easily converse with customers to tactfully inquire about their specific needs
• Empowers other co-workers and customers to create a strong sense of community and closeness
• A love for fashion and is knowledgeable of current trends
• Skillful and confident in styling all different body types
• Point of sale computer skills helpful
• Possesses an energetic and out-going personality
• Personal style that compliments Gypsy Chic and its brands
• Organized, detail oriented and able to follow directions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Is a self-starter and takes initiative
• Is punctual and excellent with time management
• Consistently prioritizes customers over tasking, projects, and store operations
• Meets changes with flexibility and positivity
• Loves to laugh!
We are looking for a part-time and full-time sales associate with availability to work evenings and weekends and open availability over summer months of June-August and through mid-November through mid-January. Currently we have two positions open, one between 10-15 hours available with room to grow into a more full-time position come summer, and one between 28-32 hours. These positions are split between our two locations. Applicants must have reliable transportation.
We offer competitive hourly rates, PTO after 90 days, bonus potential, health insurance for full-time employees, and generous employee discounts on our products.