Now hiring sales associates for all shifts: 6am-2pm, 10am-6pm, 2pm-10pm, 6pm-2am, 11pm-7am.
Duties will include customer service, stocking, cleaning, food preparation, ordering, checking in deliveries and more. Applicants must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend with speed and intensity for eight hours. Experience in retail, food service and/or customer service is preferred but not required. Applicants must be able to pass a background check. Starting wage will be based on experience. Benefits and PTO available.
To apply, go to careers.7-eleven.com, and select “retail and restaurant positions” at the bottom of the screen. Make sure you select store 14504.
Please note interviews and training for these positions will be conducted at 7330 N St Louis Ave.
The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7-Eleven is the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none. You are the face of our company. You are 7-Eleven to our customer. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and, naturally, operate the register.
There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
What Will You Do?
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
• Aid in maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
• Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
• Receive cash from customers and give correct change
• Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
• Forecast, order and stock merchandise (upon completion of training)
Are You Ready?
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Sales Associate position requires constant standing and walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/ squatting. Frequent or occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 20 – 50 pounds is required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers