compensation: Competitive wage + generous bonus based on company profitability employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are rapidly growing electric bike specialty shop looking for a bike mechanic to service and build electric bikes. While some experience with e-bikes will be helpful in this position, a general knowledge of bicycle maintenance, strong mechanical skills, troubleshooting abilities and a desire to learn are far more important. We will train you on the electrical aspects.
* Perform all types of standard bicycle repairs.
* Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments.
* Install components and accessories - fenders, racks, integrated lighting, saddles, tires, etc.
* Diagnose and repair electrical problems.
* Keep the department well-organized.
* Assist on the sales floor.
* Be part of the team for evaluating new bike models, new accessories, for improving productivity of the service area and generating sales.
* An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
* 1+ years of bike shop experience.
* Experience servicing e-bikes a plus, but not required.
* A team orientation towards improving the overall performance and productivity of a growing business.
* Driver's license.
24-40 hours per week.
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
We offer a very competitive wage and generous bonuses based on the overall performance of the team. Health insurance benefits are also available.
Apply: Forward resume or an explanation of your qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers