We are a business located in NE Portland that specializes in selling used designer and vintage leather goods. We are primarily looking for a talented writer with a keen aesthetic eye to help elevate our leather purse listings. The job duties include light cleaning of product, photographing, researching, copy writing, and posting auctions on our site. We sell a large volume and are looking for an applicant who is self motivated and comfortable with working a similar routine from day-to-day. This job requires 34-40 hours a week of work. Please ONLY APPLY if you meet the requirements listed below, thanks!
The days are M-F, and there is flexibility with start/end time as long as a full-shift is worked.
Applicant must have:
* Experience with online auctions - particularly eBay. (knowledge of Picasa, or Gimp, Auctiva are a plus).
* STRONG work ethic, which includes the ability to work efficiently and independently while producing a quality product.
* Excellent written English.
* A creative and artistic sense, photographic skills, and willingness to work with the tools / programs we use!
* Must be friendly and able to accept feedback, HONESTY is essential.
* Keyboarding/typing proficiency a must
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND RESUME WITH YOUR RESPONSE. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers