maak plasing gnstlingTeam Lead Position Now Available!! (Portland)verskuil hierdie plasing
kompensasie: 14/hr werktipe: deeltyds
QR Code Link to This Post
RMSI Team Lead
*This route covers All of Portland Metro.
JOB ID: 18-0183
The Team Lead position is designed to manage and execute all aspects of group resets or individual projects at field level. 100% of the time on the job should be spent in retail settings working with Store Personal (Store Managers, ICC, FMC, PIC, etc.) and all reset merchandiser while supporting and managing Resets/Projects.
• Collect all data, (footage, time and questions), surrounding Wave event.
• Input data into Store Reporting System (SRS) using company provided PC-tablet and MIFI while in the store.
• Collect and upload all required pictures and signatures daily.
• Make sure all paperwork and Reporting is completed on time per established deadlines.
• Lead/direct up to 30 merchandisers at a time in store.
• Complete all clean up that are supported with necessary equipment variables and schematics at the time of the reset or as soon as possible.
• Assist in the completion of all Projects when assigned (i.e. Advertising).
• Work with Trainers and Field Supervisors to problem solve on-site at retail.
• Arrive early to prep store for reset team (i.e. pull / lay out schematics, identify issues, verify equipment, audit sections for accuracy against schematic, backroom for boxes, and be prepared to start merchandisers at scheduled time).
• Monitor resets/sales floor for safety concerns and follow accident procedures if injuries occur in a timely manner.
• Monitor team performance and productivity throughout reset.
• Monitor quality assurance of all resets, projects and backroom processes.
• Address quality concerns with personnel resetting sections if not up to client/company expectations.
• Identify and address verbally and in written format, performance issues both internally and externally at retail.
• Verify that Wave and all assigned Project task are done correctly and all data is being submitted on time.
• Communicate on a regular basis with Management and be available to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
• Attend monthly kick off meetings.
• Complete walk-through with Store Management and visually/verbally review changes implemented per Store Planning and obtain necessary signatures.
• Support, train and oversee development of new and existing Merchandisers.
• Transport small fixtures to and from store locations for resets.
• Correct "one-off" store issues, and provide manufacturer audit resolution.
• Check email at least twice daily and respond within 24 hours.
• Verify that resets are complete and done correctly.
• Execute special projects and/or audits.
• Access Albertson I-portal system to print schematics - through defender token process.
• Build & maintain high level relationship with Store Managers, District Managers and key store personnel.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize/file monthly paperwork, (instructions, schematics, pictures, etc.), into field tubs.
• Monitor attendance/report no-shows accurately.
• Verify Galleria maps as requested by Albertson.
• Update AVT site with attributes / section size changes for predetermined categories as necessary.
• Assist Trainers and Field Supervisor with Store Planning communication and follow-up on inquiries.
• Assist Trainers and Field Supervisor with employee evaluations, separation notices, accident forms, etc.
• Participate in conference calls with Division Management and Store Planning as scheduled.
• Augment shelf or fixture delivery.