Tetra Cannabis is looking for a full-time budtender to support our location in Troutdale, Oregon. Since 2017, Tetra Cannabis has been providing the greater Portland area with the finest medical and recreational marijuana products.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for the industry and what we to have to offer our customers and patients
- Detail oriented mindset
- Dependability and punctuality
- Must be 21 or older per Oregon state law
- Must be able to acquire Oregon Marijuana Worker Permit by first working shift
- Understanding of both Metric and Imperial measurements and the ability to do basic conversions between the two
- Ability to perform mathematics quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail and cash handling experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Reliable transportation to work
- Dispensary experience preferred, but not required for the right candidate
Wages are competitive and based on experience. Budtenders also earn tips. With health insurance and PTO benefits for full-time employees, Tetra Cannabis is one of Oregon's best cannabis retailers to work for.
To apply, please email us your resume and a brief introduction explaining your interest in the position.