MULTI-SITE SECURITY PATROL
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a change of atmosphere? Do you enjoy doing something different each day?
Securitas Security has a unique opportunity for Multi-Site officers.
What are we looking for?
• Candidates who possess strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently
• Flexible scheduling. Open availability highly desired
• Must be able to work overnights and weekends
• Comfortable working with computers is a plus!
We have immediate opportunities throughout the Downtown Portland/Metro area.
Starting wage is $15.00/hr plus additional BONUS opportunities!
Why Be a Multi-Site Officer?
These officers have the opportunity to train at a variety of sites in which they will learn and gain knowledge experience on all levels of the security industry. These officers are highly valued for their commitment to the job and ability to cover sites at a moment’s notice. If you’re considering a future in law enforcement or public safety, the multi-site officer is a great stepping stone for your career!
• Full Medical, Dental & Optical benefits
• Short and long term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• 401K options
• Paid Time Off
• Employee assistance program
• Employee purchase programs
• WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
• $500 retention bonus every 6 months for employees in good standing
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have technical experience
• Candidate must be willing to work all shifts and weekends
• Must be able to conduct walking patrols, stand and be on feet for long periods of time without assistance
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Take Advantage Of This AWESOME Opportunity!
Call Us TODAY... 503.445.4941
Why wait? Apply and join our TEAM TODAY!
Please Click Here to apply