House Cleaners - Great Job! $17.00 per hour. 1st 90 days (Portland Metro)
compensation: $17.00 per hour 1st 90 days. Review for increase after 90 days. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Consistency, Service, and Good, Clean Fun -- and a Great Job!
We are hiring NOW!!!!! Part time-M/W/F shift from 10:00 to about 3:00, and Saturday 9:00-5:00.
We own and operate Portland's finest cleaning service, Helpinghandscentral.com. We are perfectionists driven to make a difference in our clients' lives through thorough and detailed cleaning. This is a job where you are consistently moving!
We are looking for an energetic, committed, and passionate individual that desires to be on a team of the best house cleaners in the city.
As an employee of our company, we provide the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage with monetary recognition for exceptional performance and longevity.
- No surprises. Consistent schedule for specific homes which you can go directly to from your home. If you are part of a two-person team, you will work with the same partner.
- Continual training and development with options for upward mobility.
- Paid travel time between homes and daily gas allowances.
- Paid communication time, laundry expenses, and work clothes.
- Accrued paid time off starting day 1-available to use after 90 days!
- Opportunity for health benefits after 90 days.
Sound awesome? Our employees agree! Here's what we need from you:
- Strong sense of integrity, initiative, sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or with a partner.
- Available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week from 9am- 4pm, one will be Saturday.
- Own a cell phone and have daily access to e-mail and a printer. We depend on texts and email and your ability to answer promptly.
- Must have a dependable car and auto insurance.
- Daily access to laundry machines. You will be required to wash the cleaning materials that you use on a daily basis.
- Have a high school diploma or GED. Fluent in English. Two-years work experience. Able to lift 30 pounds.
- Sign a non-solicitation agreement as a condition of employment.
Still reading this? We want to hear from YOU! Please send an email with the following:
1.) Your resume or work history; and
2.) Answers to the following questions:
- Based on the information listed above, tell us why you would be the perfect fit and how you would add value to our company.
- Tell us about one situation or experience that required you to have both attention to detail and a sense of urgency. What lesson(s) did you take from this experience?
- What days and hours are you available?
We will respond to every email that is a serious application. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers