This position is responsible for the sale and support of the Company products and services to drive profitable volume and revenue.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use of CRM tool to drive sales performance and exceed volume and margin goals
• Maintain and provide exceptional service to our current and potential clients leveraging those relationships to expand a book of business
• Sell profitable share of wallet business in an assigned territory through cold calling, lead development, and networking
• Deliver customized presentations to a variety of decision makers to form key partnerships leading to share of wallet growth
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product in your territory, based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy, and sales effort.
• 2-5 years of combined account management and B2B outside sales experience
• Experience with a company in a related company sector
• Extensive experience developing, maintaining, and delivering sales goals and objectives
• Four-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
• Experience working for both privately held and publicly held organizations
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Willingness to travel and work with team of professionals - approximately 0% - 25%.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
• Majority of work conducted in office environment
• Work involves moving boxes and employee must lift, bend, stoop, pick up and move objects up to 25 lbs.
• Background check and drug test will be conducted and driving record will be checked.
Please apply online at www.carsonteam.com/careers
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and PTO.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.