QR Code Link to This Post
Animal-Loving Inside Sales Representative
Animal lover? Ready to work toward improving the lives of thousands of pets and other furry companions? Staffing Solutions, LLC has recently partnered with a rapidly growing local business in their search for an Account Manager to aid in their mission of promoting and supporting pets’ health and wellbeing across the US.
As one of the fastest rising companies in Oregon, this business is on track to become an industry leader and will provide a tech-forward, team-oriented environment for you to grow in. If you are excited to tackle new challenges and solve problems for people and animals alike, this company offers a unique and satisfying direction for your career.
As an Account Manager, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships and consultatively grow accounts for the long term. You will seek out business opportunities and create product solutions to strengthen long-term, positive relationships with future and existing clients.
What You'll Bring:
- A love of animals!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in client services or account management required
- Successful sales background is preferred (though new grads with the right personality could also be a great fit)
- Ability to be a dynamic and personable communicator
- Proficiency with computers and basic programs, including MS Suite and CRM software such as SalesForce, is a big plus
- Any pet or animal care certifications are a plus
- Bilingual skills are also a plus, especially Spanish or Chinese
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Bring your dog to work! This is a company that wants you to be as passionate about their mission as they are. They work hard to create a positive work culture that both you and your canine companions are excited to join.
- Full benefits plan with no waiting period (benefits kick in day one on the job)
- Reliable Monday through Friday schedule with flexibility for hours worked
- 401k and PTO
- Bonus structure on top of base pay that rewards dedicated performers
STAY IN THE LOOP ®
Find your direction by checking us out on our website, Twitter, and Facebook with the buttons below: