The company is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our Portland office. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and is defined as follows:
The overall goal of the department is to increase Gross Profit and Market Share of the company through communication with current and potential customers. This goal is to be accomplished by using but not limited to: The company's book of business, cold calling, provided leads, and call-ins.
• Maintain and provide exceptional service to our current and potential clients
• Regularly achieve goals set by management
• Work independently and within a team towards the company's objectives
• Document communication with potential and current clients using CRM
• Accurately input sales orders and other required information for the sales process
• Represent company's products and services honestly and accurately
• Conduct yourself as a professional when representing the company
• Previous sales experience
• Positive attitude
• Understanding of the sales process
• Ability to cross sell products and expand current book of business
• Maintain and generate relationships that will lead to the achievement of sales goals
• Ability to learn client based CRM system and other internal systems (PDI)
• Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Windows & Excel, good grasp of business math
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
• Majority of work conducted in office environment
• Work can involve moving boxes and employee must lift, bend, stoop, pick up and move objects up to 25 lbs.
• Employer will conduct a background check, drug screen, and driving record check.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities