Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver seeks more A-Team candidates for our growing sales team. You can be based along I-5 around the Portland/Vancouver to Salem metro areas.
Our Vision: A world of healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient homes, lasting for generations.
Our Mission: To build a team of superstars who consistently provide extraordinary results that make our customers say "Wow!"
Our Values: Honest. Dedicated. Positive. Resourceful.
• Commission sales with potential for 80K-100K+
• Company car with gas allowance.
• Six weeks of paid training.
• Holiday pay for six major holidays.
• Up to 40 hours of sick pay per year.
• Paid vacation after one year.
• Retirement plan with 3% company match.
• An easy-to-sell service.
• Leads are supplied; appointments booked for you--clients call us to book appointments so these are qualified, high-quality leads.
• Excellent training and ongoing support.
• Safety and diagnostic equipment supplied for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
If you can demonstrate you are super successful closing sales in home improvement markets such as kitchen and bath remodeling, home inspection, roofing, siding, windows, basement finishing, HVAC markets, or residential real estate, or you can prove to us that this job is for you, then we want to hear from you!
This is NOT a high-pressure sales job. Be prepared to show us that you can build rapport and close sales with homeowners. This is a real opportunity for those that have, or can, develop the skills and talent to participate in this booming industry.
Founded in 2006, we are a well-established and growing home energy services business installing insulation from the attic to the crawl space, spray foam, crawl space encapsulations, and windows.
Appointments are in Western Oregon and SW Washington; our sales reps are home most every night.
Qualifications and Skills
• 5+ years of successful sales experience, or a combo of sales, construction, and/or energy management experience.
• If your career reveals consistent high-level performance, and you have the interest and ability to convey a passion for home comfort, you will love this job.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to use a laptop computer to make sales presentations, prepare proposals and close sales.
• Demonstrated ability to follow a written sales process.
• Strong follow-up and organizational skills.
• Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Learn more about us at www.jldrenergysaver.com/about-us/career-opportunities.html
Please send your resume, a phone number where we can reach you, and a cover letter that explains why you think you are a great fit for this position. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers