compensation: TBD- Based upon experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Greenlayer, a fast growing Portland, OR based Sports Apparel Company is seeking candidates for a Sales Coordinator role. The Sales Coordinator performs a variety of administrative duties to support the Greenlayer sales staff.
We are looking for a motivated individual, who is organized with experience in the outdoor or sports industry. Must have the ability to problem solve effectively, communicate clearly with customers and in-house team, and work at a fast pace while maintaining accuracy. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow up for existing and prospective customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail sales and/or retail management.
The Sales Coordinator’s primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Confirm and accurately input sales orders and invoices into the company database.
• Monitor sales team accounts to make sure they are fully reconciled and payment terms are being met.
• Interact with customers and process orders, answer general customer questions pertaining to order management.
• Manage Print proofs between customers and production team.
• Interact with vendors to discuss production, sample requests, shipping, vendor issues, and any other pertinent issues.
• Investigate order discrepancies with vendors and other customer satisfaction issues to assist sales team in resolution.
• Act as a primary customer resource for calls, e-mails, and voicemails when a sales team member is out of the office.
• Interact with clients and vendors as needed during the order process.
• *Other duties may be assigned or changed to meet business needs.
• High school graduate, 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred.
• 2-3 years previous job experience with customer service, retail sales, or sales support experience.
• Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to day activities.
• Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
• Experience in the Apparel industry a plus, but not required.
• Can move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, managing them from start to finish
• Comfortable interacting with customers on a daily basis via phone and email
• Has a proven track-record of delivering projects on-time or ahead of schedule
• Enjoys working with people, positive attitude, and has a good sense of humor
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers