compensation: Stylists are paid a base wage + commission and tips employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position type: Hourly, commission, full-time, part-time
Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Bishops is an accessible, on-trend, sharp, and unpretentious unisex barbershop. We believe different is good, different should be celebrated and we can be different together. We're here to empower people to be whoever they want to be, judgement free. We take pride in our craft, go out of our way to be decent human beings, and have a good time doing it.
You're a mover and a shaker who is constantly searching for what's new, unearthing what's next and perfecting what's now. You inspire, not just in your skill, but in your person. You lead by doing. You live what you believe. You want to share space with others who see that ordinary can be elevated and transformed. You're a little weird and totally down with getting weird because life's too short not to have some fun.
● Cut men and women's hair...really well
● Color men and women's hair...really well
● Learn what you don't know...really, really well
● At least 6 months working as a licensed hair stylist
● Current state cosmetology license
● Proven ability to work with a diverse range of people
● A good understanding of color systems
What we give you...
● Competitive pay
● Work / life balance
● Top of the line ongoing education for free
● Crazy, ass company parties
If this describes you, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
and learn more at www.bishops.co
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers