Position: Stylist and Receptionist
Position type: Hourly plus Commission, full-time, part-time
Bishops is a co-ed barbershop: accessible, on-trend, sharp and unpretentious. We believe different is good, different should be celebrated and we can be different together. We’re here to empower people to be whoever they want to be, judgement free. We take pride in our craft, go out of our way to be decent human beings and have a good time doing it.
What we give you...
● Competitive commission rates
● Paid Vacation
● Work / life balance
● World-class education (free!)
You’re a mover; constantly looking for what’s new, unearthing what’s next, and perfecting what’s now. You inspire, not just in your skills, but in your person. You lead by doing. You live what you believe. You want to share space with others that see ordinary can be elevated and transformed. Also, you’re a little weird and totally down to get weird cause life’s too short not to have some fun.
● Cut men and women’s hair...really well
● Color men and women’s hair...really well
● Learn what you don’t know...really, really well
● At least 6 months working as a licensed hair stylist
● Current Oregon cosmetology license
● Proven ability to work with a diverse range of people
● A good understanding of color systems
If this describes you, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and learn more at www.bishops.co
Stylist Hairstylist Licensed Hair Stylist Salon Hairdresser Hair Dresser Hair Colorist Hair Color Cosmetologist Hairstylist Cosmetology Licensed Stylist wanted Mens Hair Men's Hair Barber Barbershop Men’s Stylist Bishops Portland Hair Stylist Seattle PNW PNWHair Look Good Be You
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers