compensation: Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience along with potential for commissions employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
West Coast Fitness is hiring motivated fitness professionals looking for a steady stream of clients. Our results-based training and assessment program is just the ticket you need.
Personal Trainer's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Designing safe, effective and inspiring programs
- Building one's personal training clientele from club referral program as well as from your own drive, energy, and ambition.
- Providing personal training demonstrations and members assistance sessions to clients per club protocol
- Ensuring all administrative duties are completed in a timely manner.
Must possess the following attributes:
- An outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic demeanor
- A mature and professional manner and appearance
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to learn new systems in a timely manner
- Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy being a team player
- Must enjoy working with clients of all ages and fitness levels
Must have the following qualifications:
- Current national personal training certification or fitness related degree
- Previous personal training experience in a health club is recommended, but not required
- Must have current CPR or willing to certify
- Must have the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends
- Must have solid references
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers