The Aveda Institute in Portland seeks highly self-motivated sales personnel to join our retail team. Full time and part time positions are available!
This position offers a footprint into this growing and flourishing business and offers room for advancement into a leadership position.
* Assisting guests with any questions regarding the location, products and services.
* Determining the best products for the guest and educate them on those products.
* Offering great guest service and reaching and exceeding sales goals.
* Consistently providing a high-standard of service by keeping a friendly, positive attitude with every guest and member of the team.
* Adhering to dress code and maintain a fashionable appearance.
Job Qualifications (Experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities):
* Open availability (Tuesdays through Saturdays)
* Previous experience with retail and sales required.
* Commitment to providing outstanding guest service.
* Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
* Ability to problem solve daily challenges and create win-win solutions.
* Out going demeanor and self motivation.
* Ability to work with all types of personalities.
* Computer literacy.
Due to our commitment to superior customer service, we hire individuals who share this same philosophy. The Aveda Institute in Portland is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please fill out our online application byCLICKING HERE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers