condition: new make / manufacturer: Xterra size / dimensions: 10 Feet
QR Code Link to This Post
I bought this White SUP a few months back and it's new in the box. It was $1200. I'm buying a new sprinter van so I'm liquidating some toys.
There are a few things that make it better than other 10 foot sups.
1. It is 6 inches thick, rather than 4 inches thick. This adds minimal weight, but gives you a more stiff board that tracks better. Less Flex = Better Balance
2. Pump and Paddle included (ready to hit the water, no extra costs).
1. 10' long, 6" thick, 30" wide Inflatable Board
2. Rigid Drop-stitch & Double-Sided reinforcement
3. Comfortable Deck pad and handle
4. Four D-rings, including bungee cords on the bow to hold gear
5. D-rings for tying off board on bow and stern
6. High-pressure pump & integrated pressure gauge
7. Three-piece travel Paddle
8. Removable Center Fin
9. Twin outer fins
10. Repair kit
11. Heavy Duty Mesh Bag Backpack
12. GoPro mount
13. Ten foot Coiled leash
Weight Capacity: 100- 250lbs
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers