Child Development and Family Support Programs at Mt. Hood Community College is accepting applications for a full-time Integrated Technologies (IT) Specialist. Acting as the primary interface with end users, the IT Specialist provides software and hardware support, including assisting with questions and problems at all Child Development and Family Support (CDFS) Program/Head Start sites. Installs and maintains software and peripherals, performs configuration of hardware and troubleshoots problems. Consults with and makes recommendations regarding the selection of software and hardware products. May provide on-site training. Collaborates with the MHCC IT department as needed to support CDFS technical needs. Follows MHCC IT Department standards, regulations and guidelines for any software or hardware on MHCC’s network. Works under limited supervision.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position comes with medical, dental, and vision insurance options, PERS, full-time tuition benefits at MHCC for employee, employee's spouse and dependents.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Two years of relevant systems technician experience in a complex network environment
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Intermediate-level (considerable) knowledge of a wide variety of technologies to effectively support end user technical needs. This includes computing devices, operating systems, network technologies, printers and peripherals, and a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, email and database applications (desktop, client-server, browser-based, etc.)
- Experience working in an end user, customer service role
- Well-developed oral communication skills as well as technical skills to present and exchange technical information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current driver's license, insurance, and access to a reliable automobile during work hours for transportation to off-campus sites
Please note: This is a self-screening system. We recognize that our application process can be lengthy, so before you begin, please read the stated requirements to determine if you meet them. Applicants must meet all of the stated requirements to be considered for this position. Based on your responses to the qualifying questions, the system will automatically screen you out from further consideration if you do not meet the requirements.
For questions about this position, please contact Anne Blumenauer at email@example.com or 503-491-6142.
For more information and to apply, please click the following link(s): https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mhcc
If you do not already have an account, you will be able to create one before applying for this position. If you need assistance with our on-line application system, please call 503-491-7612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this contact information to apply.